Areas of Interest
As of 12/29/18 – See Abbvie Partnerships
Programs focus on investigating both targeted oral therapies and biologics.
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Psoriasis and dermatologic diseases
- Psoriatic arthritis (PsA)
- Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Systemic lupus erythematosis
Both small and large molecule approaches,
- Solid tumors
- Hematologic malignancies
- Next-generation immuno-oncology
Therapies that block neurodegeneration and promote neuroprotection and regeneration, as well as highly validated targets and biomarkers.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
Expansion of antiviral program targeting hepatitis C virus by targeting nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and other fibrotic liver diseases.
Additional focus areas
- Cystic fibrosis
- New formulations
- Discovery and development platforms & technologies